Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Me Day

Just got back from a little St. Patty's get together at Lora's house. Was much fun. A little Irish food, a little hand-and-foot, a little Will Ferrell, and watched Baby Mama. That movie is hilarious. If you have not seen it, rent it or something. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are great playing off one another. Also got to watch Lora's cat (Emmy? Emmie? not sure what the spelling is on that) play with a laser pointer. That was fun. By the way, I am very much a cat person, hence the daily cat picture over there. Don't have anything against dogs. Love my sister's dog, love my friends' dogs. Just love cats more.




Also, I have decided that Wednesday shall be Halolz Day on my blog. Every Wednesday I'll post a funny game-related picture on here. (most will be courtesy of halolz.com)


For today's picture:


This might be my personal favorite. Why? Well...I dunno.


2 comments:

Lora said...

It's Emi :0)
Glad you had fun--we did too!

Caitlin said...

Aw, you added a new widget! I'm so proud. :)

Post a Comment

Template by: Free Blog Templates